MOORING RENTAL THROUGH MARINA NOU FONTANA
Marina Nou Fontana has created a Mooring Rental Service for private use with the goal of helping mooring owners find leaseholders during a fixed period.
Below, we will detail the steps to follow in order to include a mooring in the Rental Service and its running:
1. MANAGEMENT OF THE RENT
Concerning Total management, the mooring owner shall send Marina Nou Fontana by email and post, a Registration Form for the Mooring Rental Service (it is attached as Appendix 1) indicating the availability of dates for mooring rental and authorizing Marina Nou Fontana to carry out the relevant negotiations.
This option does not suppose any commitment relating to the occupation of the mooring for a concrete period on the part of Marina Nou Fontana, which shall only be carried out when such party has made valid requests for it. Thus, even after having chosen this option, the mooring owner shall continue to be entitled to look for and find the mooring renter, while such action has not been carried out by Marina Nou Fontana.
2. ONLINE RESERVATIONS SYSTEM
All the moorings that are included in the Rental Service shall be marketed through Marina Nou Fontana’s online reservations system http://reservas.marinanoufontana.com and at the Customer Service Office.
The online reservations system requests the rental period from the interested party, as well as the length and beam of the ship. With this information, the system selects the smallest mooring available, which is adapted to the ship’s dimensions. The website offers the corresponding rate according to those that are approved by the Office and the rates that are applicable at every moment by Marina Nou Fontana for their mooring rental. (Rates are attached in the Registration Form for the Mooring Rental Service).
3. SELECTION OF MOORING, PAYMENT AND SIGNING OF CONTRACT
If the interested party accepts the mooring reservation, there are two possibilities:
– That the online reservations system finds one sole mooring for the whole period of rental: in this case, the system offers a plan of the port with the available moorings and the interested party shall be the only one who selects the mooring.
– That the online reservations system does NOT find one sole mooring for the whole period of rental, but DOES for two or more moorings: in this case, the interested party does not reserve a specific mooring but they reserve a mooring of a particular dimension. Marina Nou Fontana shall be responsible for contacting the interested party after the reservation is carried out, and will offer the mooring options that are available in every period, so that the client can choose for themselves.
Once the reservation is accepted, the interested party shall pay the entire amount of the rental and shall accept the conditions of the Rental Contract.
4. RENT CONFIRMATION TO THE MOORING OWNER
Once the process of rental is completed, Marina Nou Fontana shall send an email to the mooring owner summarizing the operation details.
5. MANAGEMENT OF PAYMENT
Marina Nou Fontana shall discount thirty (30) per cent in management expenses from the amount of the received rate. The resultant balance shall be given to the owner.
Marina Nou Fontana shall carry out the liquidation with the mooring owners in the second semester of the calendar year. An email shall be sent detailing such liquidation and requesting the invoice corresponding to the resultant amount for the annual rentals. In the case that the mooring owner shall request it, Marina Nou Fontana may submit an auto-invoice. For such purpose, the mooring owner shall be entitled to grant previous authorization to carry it out and, subsequently, approve it.
With the relevant invoice, Marina Nou Fontana shall carry out a transfer to the mooring owner’s account. Such person shall be required to perform the settlement of VAT.
6. WITHDRAWAL OF MOORING FROM THE RENTAL SERVICE AND MODIFICATION OF AVAILABILITY
To withdraw the mooring from the Rental Service, the mooring owner shall send, by email and by post, a Withdrawal Form (attached as Appendix 2).
In the case that the owner wants to modify the available dates for mooring rental, they must send again the Registration Form for the Mooring Rental Service.